Current Perspectives in Cloning an Activity
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) Methodist University Hospital Transplant Institute’s fourth
annual Current Perspectives in Hepatology – A Single Theme Symposium on Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) highlights
our commitment to improving the health of our patients and the dissemination of medical knowledge to our community.
This one-day symposium features national and local speakers with expertise in liver disease.
Topics will be presented to address the individual physician gaps and will include current diagnosis, skills, and methodologies within the practice environment.
Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists, Internal Medicine Physicians, Family Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Gastroenterology Fellows, Residents, and Medical Students
- Describe new therapeutic options for patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Define which patients with hepatocellular carcinoma can proceed with liver transplantation
- Define the role of transplantation in the treatment of advanced liver disease
- Discuss and define acute on chronic liver failure
Parking is available in the H parking garage. Validation may be requested.
- 9.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 9.25 Attendance